Welcome to Care Society Estates and Maintenance Services. Choosing our company to manage your property will take away the stress and give you piece of mind. You can trust us to protect your interest by dealing professionally with all the procedure involved in the letting and management of your property.
We offer a flexible service and can tailor a personal management or leasehold package to suit your circumstances and requirements. Our exclusive service includes:
- A flexible package of options ranging from Leasing or full Property Management to an Introduction Only Service.
- We have an in-house Property Maintenance Team covering Ceredigion and the neighbouring Counties, offering a broad range of services at extremely competitive prices.
- We are a licensed member of the National Approved Letting Scheme (N.A.L.S), Landlord Accreditation Wales, The Tenancy Deposit Scheme, and the Property Ombudsman Scheme. The Care Society Estates and Maintenance Team have gained the Technical Award in Property Management through the National Federation of Property Professionals.
- From a team of 11 Property Professionals we provide a named point of contact to guarantee a personalised service.
- We interview potential tenants on a daily basis ensuring a continual demand for suitable accommodation.
- We have a dedicated credit control team, with a proven track record of minimising voids and maximising rental payments.
- Our own specialised Health & Safety team manage, assess and compile detailed records for each property.
- In the event of an emergency we operate a 24 hour on-call service, available 365 days a year.